- Recognizing one’s impact on others and to change one’s behavior accordingly
- Increasing personal visibility
- Being a role model: Taking leadership responsibility
- Planning for the future - "the next step"
- Developing and accompanying a transformation process, including communication to internal stakeholders
- Onboarding and growing into a new leadership role
- Dealing with emotions, particularly aggression and anxiety
- Making decisions in uncertain, ambiguous and complex situations.
- Dealing with difficult co-workers or superiors
- Speaking skills (presence, charisma and impact)
- Proactive communication
- Dealing with more responsibility
- "Deep Transformation" and personal development
- Mastering a specific challenge
- Handling, learning and moving forward after disappointments (and processing)
- Assessing, monitoring and supporting managers at risk of burnout
- Preparation for upcoming tests/certification
- Getting laid off (loss of job) / outplacement / career transition
- Strengthening confidence
- “Change with the brain in mind”: Supporting the human aspects of change
- Develop and establish new leadership behaviors
- Train, strengthen and develop communication
- Preparing a management team for upcoming changes
- 360-Degree feedback process for an executive team
- Large group moderation e.g. World Café, Open Space, Fish Bowl etc.
- New Manager Assimilation programs
- Coaching and strengthening an executive team’s ability to collaborate
- Supporting the merger of two companies
- Dealing with external pressure
- Team development
- Team integration
- Establishing self-organizing teams
- Negotiation strategy for dealing with suppliers
- Leadership workshop: "Emotional Fitness 4 Manager"
- Developing a team motto
Design, development and delivery of company-wide feedback training in all national languages (German, French and Italian) for hundreds of employees across all organizational levels (‘C-level’ leadership to shop floor). Project executed in collaboration with partners.
Develop and facilitate "speaker training": Bringing-out and strengthening speaker authenticity and unique personality.
- Introduction to solution-oriented coaching for leaders
- Negotiation training for dealing with a price increase
- Leadership Agility: Being successful in a VUCA world
- Executive Presence for experienced leaders
- Change Management in a VUCA world
Development and implementation of various training formats on the topics of health and performance, stress prevention, "brain energy", personal energy management, systemic constellations, dealing with fears and burnout.
As a trained actor, Claude Keller knows how to inspire and enthrall an audience with his speaking and presentation style. He aims is to provide his audience with a unique, genuine and impactful experience.
All work and training topics can be central themes for inspiring keynote speeches tailored to your audience.
A partial list of companies and organizations that we inspired
- UBS Health Forum
- Client events for Huber & Suhner, St. Galler Kantonalbank, swissbroke
- KMU Forum See
- Employee events for Credit Suisse, Bisnode, Lenz & Staehelin, HP Switzerland
- SVIT Basel
- Junge Wirtschaftskammer St. Moritz (youth chamber of commerce St. Moritz)
- Appenzeller Gesundheitskongress (Appenzeller health congress)
- Interessengemeinschaft Gesundheit (IGG)
- Spitex Höfe & Untermarch (home care)
- Frauenverein Wangen (women's association – Wangen, Switzerland)
- Soroptimist International Club Rapperswil-Jona